Lincoln POWER MIG 180C MIG Welder
Lincoln POWER MIG 180C MIG Welder
The Professional’s Choice. Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material - up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding. Diamond Core Technology&trade - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum. Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive-Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance. No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes. Spool Gun Ready-Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance. Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry- ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive - Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready - Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun - 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc®
- L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield®
- NR-211-MP® Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
We currently ship to all locations in South Western Ontario. Customers within our delivery area can expect a 1-5 day delivery window. Out of stock items may take longer, but our delivery team will provide you with an accurate delivery date.
Machine Defects/Returns/Exchanges Policy
Machine Defects - We honor the manufacturer’s warranty but the cost of transportation to and from an approved repair facility will be the customer’s responsibility. A copy of the original receipt must be presented at the time of warranty claim.
Returns - All returned items must be in original packaging and in a fully resalable condition. If accepted a return it may be subject to a 20% restocking charge. Returns are only available with a receipt.
Exchanges - We only exchange goods if they are damaged in our possession or are considered defective. Exchanges are only available with a receipt.